Adminstrative 'irregularities'

Please explain why my ‘searching for’ post about a sperm bank was removed. What exactly is objectionable here? You must be on a very high moral horse indeed to pass judgment on something as acceptable as sperm banks.

If you have no response, there’s a good reason for that.

[quote=“JBaroh”]Please explain why my ‘searching for’ post about a sperm bank was removed. What exactly is objectionable here? You must be on a very high moral horse indeed to pass judgment on something as acceptable as sperm banks.

If you have no response, there’s a good reason for that.[/quote]

My guess is that someone, somewhere on high, thought it was stupid.

Why don’t you just wank off into dixie cups and offer it up to women you’d like to give birth to your wrist-child?

[quote=“JBaroh”]Please explain why my ‘searching for’ post about a sperm bank was removed. What exactly is objectionable here? You must be on a very high moral horse indeed to pass judgment on something as acceptable as sperm banks.

I locked it for excessive stupidity. :loco: It’s still in the Flounder ~ahem~ Temporary Forum.

[quote=“Maoman”][quote=“JBaroh”]Please explain why my ‘searching for’ post about a sperm bank was removed. What exactly is objectionable here? You must be on a very high moral horse indeed to pass judgment on something as acceptable as sperm banks.

I locked it for excessive stupidity. :loco: It’s still in the Flounder ~ahem~ Temporary Forum.[/quote]

Um, he just reposted it. :unamused:

[quote=“Erhu”][quote=“Maoman”][quote=“JBaroh”]Please explain why my ‘searching for’ post about a sperm bank was removed. What exactly is objectionable here? You must be on a very high moral horse indeed to pass judgment on something as acceptable as sperm banks.

I locked it for excessive stupidity. :loco: It’s still in the Flounder ~ahem~ Temporary Forum.[/quote]

Um, he just reposted it. :unamused:[/quote]

So is that “sperm-spam” or “spam-sperm?”

I get confused.

It’s “sperm-spam”. I just checked in wikopedia.

Thanks. I raise my cup to you!

ewwwwww! mental image mental image :astonished:

JBaroh, I have just suspended your account indefinately. Your posts over the past week about “needing” a Sperm Bank and a Wingman were considered trolling and spamming, especially after you were warned by more than one moderator not to continuously re-post them in their forums.

If you have a serious problem about this, call me: 0952 948975 (gus)