Adopt a Drone for Taiwan?

OP also tried /r/taiwan on Reddit. Pretty much the same reaction as here, except they were less patient.

1 Like

:rofl:

Team Flob for the win!

1 Like

I admire your attempt. I think it could have been made to work with more support and positivity. I’m not convinced most people inTaiwan are ready to stand and fight if China attacks though. I think the real fight when the time comes is going to be at the airport for seats out of Dodge.

1 Like

So your little drones going to take out China’s nukes?

Now about that invasion you you claim is coming soon, please do provide your sources on that. President Xi sending you updates no doubt?

That is what you are doing here though. Trying to come onto this forum claiming you are offering drones to mess with an invasion that is not happening.

I offered but then he defamed and insulted me by claiming I would sell them off or destroy them for you tube video. Now as he gave us a news link about who he is what’s to stop me launching a civil lawsuit in Taiwan, when OP is a no show default judgement and yes they judgements can be enforced overseas. Does cost some money but my son does give me free legal services bein a lawyer an all.

In Taiwan you also have to watch out for the local flying things in the sky.

2 Likes

LOL You do realize Taiwan produces very effective anti ship missiles that can take out those vessels hundreds of kilometers away from Taiwan.

Come back in another few decades

Sounds much like Putin.

One drone? Is that it? China will be very worried for sure.

Well in HK this was a number 1 song. Can understand why

You really think you can you can sue me? You are welcome to try. But I think you should just take a chill pill. There is no need to make that many posts in a row

Welcome to Taiwan’s laws on defamation and public insult. You think you cannot be sued just because you are not in Taiwan? You have a lot to learn.

I’ll post how I like. I post on this forum when in my office dawdling away the time. What’s your excuse?

So when is the invasion happening so we can watch you? We’d all like you to come on over, we like our wishing well hero’s. Hero’s they come and they go.

You would lose that lawsuit in any country. I am so completely confident of this that I will not even hide in North America if served a court notice; I will just cooperate with it. The court will see you that you insulted me as much as I did you (actually you insulted me far more, to be honest). On those grounds they will view it as an Internet squabble and say that you are wasting the court’s time.

OK, but it makes you look emotionally unstable. And it’s annoying because the system sends me an email for each individual message. Maybe I can find a way to mute a particular person.

LOL so many other ignorant foreigners have found out the hard way about Taiwan’s laws.

OK do it then

:popcorn:

English is not spoken in Taiwan. The government may accept English as some sort of official language in government business but fact is Chinese is the official language and is the language that court proceedings will go by.

You need to post this in PTT or dcard, because that’s the forums that a majority of taiwans internet user posts in, but I wouldn’t expect much support for your idea on those message boards. Most of them seem to say along the line of Americans selling Taiwan garbage weapons at inflated prices regardless of what the actual fact is.

More nonsense from you.

So I should expect to be able to go to any household registration office and speak English to the clerks, and they should have no trouble understanding me right?

Your claim is that English is not spoken in Taiwan. But here you are a Taiwanese on an English forum. Many Taiwanese especially those under 40 speak English.

So yes you may find people in the HH Office who speak English.

Not everything is easy with no Chinese, but English speakers with zero Chinese can clearly get by in Taiwan (at least around Taipei).

Taiwan’s military is already focused on drones.