Ads not rendering properly and UFOs

Ads seem to fall off the page

And we get random UFOs.

Everything OK?

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve seen the Amazon one quite a few times. I thought about commenting on it as well, but didn’t bother. Never seen the UFO.

2 Likes

I always find it at the very bottom

1 Like

I never make it to the bottom - limited attention span. I didn’t even know there was a bottom actually. I assumed it was like Facebook or Instagram, just going on forever.

1 Like

I mean. There is a last post in every topic. Right?

I’ve honestly never looked at an individual topic, as far as I remember. I just use the main page and click on anything recent and sufficiently interesting.

You scroll through topics individually? That sounds like a lot of work. Or is it just because you’re responsible for some of them?

The screenshot is inside the topic. Just after the last post and beyond the suggested topics.

And i do go through topics for moderation as well.

It’s upsetting that you’re paying such close attention to the Burger King thread but have no interest in hot sauce or baking your own bread. I don’t blame you for not reading the fermented food topic though.

6 Likes

I am beyond amused. :rofl:

6 Likes

Does @yyy know anything about that?
@discobot fortune

2 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

2 Likes

Well, one less suspect!

1 Like

The invasion has begun.

3 Likes

My students kept insisting today that aliens will be here in 20 years. Must be the start.

3 Likes

Did somebody say UFO? :nerd_face:

This reminds me of back in 1972 me and the boys were rabbit hunting down in Colton county there…

3 Likes

It’s space aliens!!!

5 Likes

Never noticed before, now i do. But for bug fixing i see this as well.

As for UFO…marco, you losing your shit or are the ccp alien allies tired of our peaceful antics in taiwan?

Ps. The add overlaps are on android phone with Firefox.

Pss. Edit for spelling, and good measure :slight_smile:

Psss. Still dont care, doesnt interfere with anything. Just for referrence if you guys are trying to figure out some bugs.

2 Likes

They are talking about the influx of new residents from other countries to make up for declining birth rates.

2 Likes

Not for me. Laughs in Adblock :whistle:

2 Likes

I’m using an Android phone too and everything appears normal to me

1 Like