AF372 work permit? (naturalized NWOHR)

Thanks

But the next line contradicts this and says that to get the open work rights you need to enter on your Taiwan passport. I guess it’s up to interpretation, but it could be argued that leaving and re-entering is required to gain the open work rights.

they could simply say that a naturalized person is exempted from a work permit for professional works, but they separated it into two cases that the person enters on a foreign passport or on a taiwanese passport.

1 Like

Most naturalized people have renounced foreign citizenship. I was never required to leave and re-enter. If so I would been required to wait longer to get my HHR and ID Card. I never left Taiwan after I renounced my Australian citizenship or before getting my HHR and ID card.

My TARC copy from TECO has a QR code that you can scan and it shows all of your details (including bits I never new existed)

I think they’re claiming everyone who naturalises had a gold card cos I certainly never have. Maybe they’re doing it so all naturalised TARC holder can do ‘professional work’ (any work you can do on a gold card… so any work) without a permit?

Or maybe they label all open work rights TARC holders as gold card holders? Very interesting

But the non identifying info is below:

內政部移民署電子許可證資料表

申請事由 Employment Gold Card

身分 在國內取得國籍者