Afghanistan is at war (again)

For blowing people up or for what exactly ?

Personally, I blame it all on Biden

I have no idea whether @Poundsand blew people up.

1 Like

I was a honest mistake blowing up an aid worker and his family including 7 kids. Time to move on… :man_shrugging: /s

3 Likes

Brutal. And just as I suspected there was no bullshit secondary explosion.

2 Likes

Hey, but they jailed that guy who exposed the drone program. Justice served.

during one five-month period in Afghanistan, 90 percent of those killed by US air strikes were not the intended targets

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/legal-issues/daniel-hale-drone-leak-sentence/2021/07/27/7bb46dd6-ee14-11eb-bf80-e3877d9c5f06_story.html

1 Like

American hero. I was not aware that those statistics and reports existed in the public domain now.

Drone lynching is no different than rope lynching. It’s just baked in that you’re going to regularly kill innocent people when you skip the due process part and go straight to the execution.

The United States has issued guidance that would permit personal cash remittances to Afghanistan but it has not relented on its refusal to release the $9 billion in central bank reserves or lift sanctions on a number of Taliban leaders.

Taliban Foreign Minister Amir Khan Muttaqi met representatives from the International Committee of the Red Cross on Saturday in Islamabad, ahead of a meeting of foreign ministers from the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation to discuss the situation in Afghanistan.

He said the Taliban welcomed international humanitarian organisations and gave assurances that they would be allowed to work unimpeded.

Come on in. You’ll be fine.

I guess the Chinese don’t have money to give?

Maybe Evergrande was building condos there. Deal fell through.

Airstrike footage that killed 10 incl. 7 children was released, where a wrong white truck was followed and destroyed. I don’t see any second explosions as it was claimed.

The thing to understand about drone lynchings is random killing isn’t a bug. It’s a feature. Like killing a chicken to scare a monkey.

If it were a bug it would have been fixed about fifty random massacres ago.

Apologies if this has already been posted elsewhere. I just finished it.

1 Like

By the way, the conflict between the Taliban and NRF is still on going. Taliban troops haven’t been making much ground in the Panjshir valley, and a Taliban commander, Azizullah Asefi, has joined the NRF instead, claiming that current Taliban leaders are hirelings of Pakistan.

2 Likes