愛愛院-Aiai Nursing Home Taipei: Elder Abuse Cover-up Now Becomes a Global Human Rights Story

Despite Claims of Democracy, Taiwan’s Violation of Human Rights Remains Under the Microscope in upcoming Documentary

Read more: Despite Claims of Democracy, Taiwan's Violation of Human Rights Remains Under the Microscope in upcoming Documentary - Digital Journal

2 Likes

#BringKuHome​:us: DADDY WE ARE GOING HOME…:star_struck::star2::us::dizzy::revolving_hearts::blue_heart::v:t3:

1 Like

Thank you!

Pei-Lan Ku’s fight to protect her disabled father, Professor Ping-Hsing Ku of NTNU, from continued elder abuse in Taiwan uncovers an ugly truth about the misuse of Taiwan’s criminal libel laws.

https://thelanewsjournal.com/Politics/despite-public-claims-of-free-elections-and-free-speech-taiwans-violation-of-human-rights-is-a-harsh-reality/

I don’t want to take sides, and I wish Professor Ku the best, but this page reads more like personal attacks:

『台灣在二二八事件後全體人民生活在政府貪汙,濫權,和極權主義統治之下,想必王瑞松當時一定也是貪污濫權且迫害台灣人民的施害者之一。 』

『Cherrie Lin是李德浩的又胖又醜的妻子 』

It makes it hard to be sympathetic with the daughter’s position. The two press releases are poorly written . I believe Ms. Ku is also a member here. My advice is – speak facts and present evidences, and leave it at that.

Reads like propaganda written by the husband Mr. Maliyil. Who actually works for the press here? And what documentary? Where?