Air conditioner cleaning service?

Anyone know of a good and honest air conditioning cleaning person ? I clean the filters often but I feel it needs a deeper cleaning
Thanks in advance

1 Like

Where are you located. Any AC tech in your area will be able to do this.

In daan area

But they are all not honest. So that’s why I asked if anyone has someone they have used and trust

Yea I wouldn’t know either… there’s no way for me to know the honesty of some AC tech. Others on the forum might know especially if they run bushibans (their AC has to be cleaned for the kid’s health)

carrefour and Costco now sell spray cans for diy AC cleaning.
if you have regular AC under normal household usage it should be good enough (unless you smoke at home, do a lot of deep frying or other stuff that can stick and stink the ac)

not enough. I know what I’m saying.

1 Like

Walk around until you find an air conditioning business in your neighborhood and ask them.

There’s also https://www.hohoho.com.tw/

I haven’t used them for AC cleaning, but my sister in law used them for blanket cleaning and they did a good job.

It’s important to build a good relationship with AC people.

I will suggest ask your landlord , since he or she bought the AC unit and probably knows a “honest” AC tech

Also It depends how old is your AC , maybe needs more than a deeper cleaning

Mr. Chen is famous amongst the Taipei Ladies group on Facebook. Apparently he does a good job and is highly recommended by multiple parties.

It’s two years old but is now leaking non stop
I guess during WFH time I used it more than ever (24 hours a day literally )

Maybe the AC Drain Line is Clogged

However a two year AC unit is not old and probably the landlord knows the company that installed the AC unit and they can provide the cleaning service

For more information you can check the following links :

Our AC unit in the bedroom flaked out right at the beginning of the Sahara summer, when covid was going off. I tried wacking it really hard, as I had seen some tradesmen do this back home and successfully get things working. After that I was out of ideas. Good luck with your deep clean.

Don’t count on the landlord paying for AC cleaning though… it’s like asking them to pay for light bulbs.

A cleaning costs something like 3000 per AC.

1 Like

Damn, you don’t pay for your own lightbulbs?

When my landlord handed me my apartment keys, I checked if all the cabinets where empty / no „leftover“ trash from the previous tenant.

In one of them, I found two packs of three light bulbs each. When the landlord saw, he immediately wanted to take one pack with him :man_shrugging:

Recently during hot weather can’t seem to get the air cold enough in some rooms in the house.

Haven’t cleaned the air conditioner units in 3 years.

Open the thing and see if the filter is clean. If not, clean it. See if the coil is clean too.

If filter and coil is clean and your AC is still not cold enough, then either the AC is undersized, or something else is wrong.

Call someone about it.