Air Raid Alert - Rocket Flyover - Not a Drill

Yeah

Beat me to it by tha-a-at much! :smile:

1 Like

It’s impressive how many of us thought to check and post here first rather than hiding… :thinking:

We were only slightly slower than the presidential alert!

10 Likes

Maybe they finally shot down one of em

Chinese says satellite, English says missile. If it’s a balloon, I’ll be most disappointed.

2 Likes

I hate it when my damn baloons jave weong english

Could be a hack. Certainly, during election season, it’s sus.

3 Likes

It’s a bit suspicious so close to the election day!

2 Likes

I got four.

2 Likes

Balloons, I knew about. Didn’t bother to try to decipher the Chinese. I saw “missile” and grabbed my passport and bug-out bag.

6 Likes

I was looking out the window, not sure what I expected to see. Just got a 4th warning.

1 Like

They need to fire whoever put the English

2 Likes

7 Likes

In related news, China is celebrating the launch of 4 of its Spy satellites over Taiwan…just to keep a check on us Forumosans for bad mouthing them commies all the time

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hide from what? Unless it’s a nuke chances are you’ll be fine. It’s more indicative of yet another escalation in tensions, so a longterm concern.

5 Likes

Yeah I read missile. They should fire the person doing translations.

8 Likes

It would have been amusing to have “Balloons over Taiwan airspace,be aware.” :balloon:

5 Likes

The time in the notification text says they launched at 15:04. If it were a missile, the notification would have been a bit late…

6 Likes

I must admit that Forumosa is my goto source of information in case of crisis (Missiles/Balloons/Earthquakes/Typhoons)…

17 Likes