Air-ticket to london at half price!

Dear all,
I have a single ticket from taipei to london(via singapore) available as of today(valids till the 15th of october) at half price (NT16000).

However, to use this ticket, your name must have an initial of PH. This is because my friend cannot travel back to london due to personal reasons and i can only forward on to a person with the same name.

I can supply with the receipt of purchase, and everything else to prove the purchase. You can even arrange to have a stopover in singapore to have a little holiday.

So if your initial is PH, please PM me your full name and i will tell you if you can take over the ticket.

Thanks a lot

Surely not just “PH” but the whole name as in the passport/travel document. Pinky Ham’s ticket can’t be used by Pam Wool? Am I wrong here?

Surely not just “PH” bu the whole name as in the passport/travel document. Pinky Ham’s ticket can’t be used by Pam Wool? Am I wrong here?

i did specify that if your initial is PH then pm me your FULL NAME and I will tell you if you can take over the ticket DIDN’T I?

cheers though