✈ Air Travel | Flight Search Engine for East/Southeast Asia

I typically use Google Flights, but I’ve been finding some inconsistencies in what it shows and what I see on the airline’s website, and it seems to leave out a number of the lower cost airlines here in Asia.

Does anyone know a good flight search engine for international travel out of Taiwan? Or any airlines which are particularly good value?

1 Like

I have this problem too and the best solution I’ve found is going directly to the carrier’s site. Many travel agents here can’t book with low cost carriers either, like AirAsia.

2 Likes

Yea, I really like Google Flights for its interface and how it lets your explore prices for multiple destinations at once; so far, I haven’t seen a carrier which lets you do that. But it’s not all that useful when the prices are wrong…

1 Like

The issue I’ve found is Google flights saying there are seats available when there are not. I’ve tried local search sites and they aren’t any better.

I use Google Flights and Skyscanner.

2 Likes

tripadvisor

kayak dot com
usually buy tix thru its site when not buying directly from airline website

I use Kayak and Skyscanner. For research only.

Budget airlines I go directly to their apps because fights don’t always show up or show up well on other sites.

And then always buy directly from the airline.

2 Likes