✈ 🎫 Airlines - Eva Air | Print out boarding when checking in online?

Normally when I fly on other airlines, I just scan the boarding pass on my mobile phone to clear security. Occasionally, they might call my name to verify my passport after I cleared security and made it to the gate. But I saw that Eva Air’s boarding pass pdf specifically states you must print it out, so I print one out at the checkin desk just to be safe. But has anyone tried using the boarding pass on their mobile phone the whole way through? I like being able to go right to security as soon as I reach the airport and skip the checkin line altogether. I also pack light and never check in luggage when I travel, so no line for me there as well.

With EVA it’s wise to have both a printed copy and the code on your phone

I use the electronic boarding pass in the EVA app. Never had a problem.

1 Like

From TPE I always used the boarding pass on google pay (you can add it via the app), or the app one. But I ask the checkin personnel to print it for me so I cam stick to them the checked baggage tags.

From Milan, when I left, I did the same but at the gate they asked me to show them the printed pass. They said once I ask the pass to be printed at the check in desk, the electronic one on app/wallet is useless…

I tend to think Milan system is just outdated, u shouldn’t be required to print anything with online check-in and mobile boarding pass