All the recent foreigner drug busts

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“almas john”]
But seriously folks, there seem to be a lot of young chaps who feel they are immune/invincible. If you know anyone who is at risk, could be a good time to give them a friendly but stern talking to.[/quote]

I agree and support you 110%.
But I don’t think you’re going far enough, it’s OK to talk to them and try to get them to see reason, but more pro-active measures are required.
I challenge every Formosan who has a friend or acquintance that is regularly abusing drugs to get them to take ALL their drugs and get rid of them, it’s the kind of symbolic act that can really dramtically kick start an effort to get clean, no matter how hard it is.
As to WHERE they can get rid of their drugs, PM me for a convenient [strike]drop off[/strike] uh, disposal location.[/quote]
Good man. Reminds me of a Booze Amnesty I had last year – got a lot of troubled drinkers to hand it their bottles, no questions asked.

???

[quote=“enzo+”]There we go again.

Seen on TV this afternoon: Teacher ‘Steven’ at golf training center in Taichung caught growing marijuana at home and dealing in local clubs. Police found 57 g of the product and 3,500 ‘seeds.’

Dare I mention his country of origin? To protect the sensitive, here is the censored version: Cxxxxa.

I guess the full story will be in the papers tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Well smack me and call me stupid. Dude lives around the corner from me. Let me count the number of people I know that will crap themselves when they hear this… Oops, ran out of fingers… and toes.

!!!

seriously?

I wonder if there is something more sinister going on? 3 foreigner drug busts in weeks?!?!

Wanna add a poll asking if its

1. police needing to hit targets for year end “tough on drugs”
  2. they’re trying to raise the tone of the English teacher market by getting rid of the drug users
  3. there’s so many teachers coming now they’ve decided to start the spring cleaning early
  4. its a very visible warning to new teachers coming that drugs arent tolerated

?

[quote=“Chaon”][quote=“enzo+”]There we go again. Seen on TV this afternoon: Teacher ‘Steven’ at golf training center in Taichung caught growing marijuana at home and dealing in local clubs. Police found 57 g of the product and 3,500 ‘seeds.’ Dare I mention his country of origin? To protect the sensitive, here is the censored version: Cxxxxa.

I guess the full story will be in the papers tomorrow morning.[/quote]

Well smack me and call me stupid. Dude lives around the corner from me. Let me count the number of people I know that will crap themselves when they hear this… Oops, ran out of fingers… and toes.[/quote]

I guess they can make a new advertising campaign to show what English teachers are apparently doing when not growing weed, dealing in drugs, importing E, Ketmine, Cocain or other “recreational” drugs.

A new brand of cereal due out soon. Or have we spent to much time watching TV series like Weed.

Dude has to be a piss-poor grower to end up w/ 3,500 seeds…Er, or so I’ve read. :no-no:

[quote=“the chief”][quote=“almas john”]
But seriously folks, there seem to be a lot of young chaps who feel they are immune/invincible. If you know anyone who is at risk, could be a good time to give them a friendly but stern talking to.[/quote]

I agree and support you 110%.
But I don’t think you’re going far enough, it’s OK to talk to them and try to get them to see reason, but more pro-active measures are required.
I challenge every Formosan who has a friend or acquintance that is regularly abusing drugs to get them to take ALL their drugs and get rid of them, it’s the kind of symbolic act that can really dramtically kick start an effort to get clean, no matter how hard it is.
As to WHERE they can get rid of their drugs, PM me for a convenient [strike]drop off[/strike] uh, disposal location.[/quote]

Still waiting for my intervention!

And growing weed in Taichung. Is he crackers?

[quote]!!!

seriously?

I wonder if there is something more sinister going on? 3 foreigner drug busts in weeks?!?!

Wanna add a poll asking if its

1. police needing to hit targets for year end “tough on drugs”
  2. they’re trying to raise the tone of the English teacher market by getting rid of the drug users
  3. there’s so many teachers coming now they’ve decided to start the spring cleaning early
  4. its a very visible warning to new teachers coming that drugs arent tolerated

[/quote]

More than likely, one lil’ birdie decided to sing, then another and another…

The problem here, if you should ever decide to take the chance, is folks have no concern over singing… Seven years+++ or sing on someone you have only known for a few years at the most. Easy decision for many, and a decision that has been made my more than a few rats.

There’s one fellow I know who got sentenced to 7 years, but before his sentence started he magically got off this rock. How?? Tweet tweet, ya little rat (not the poster, but the singer)

youtube.com/watch?v=kYzAO1QC0YU

The latest weapon. They say drugs make you stupid…

I am very upset that Steve has been grassed up. Not to point a finger, but it’s (not Canadians) some SA wankers near Taichung. The guy can’t even grow! He is just trying to make a buck from MOST foreigners who smoke weed. Which in my experience is about 80% of the foreigners here. I can’t believe the shit I read on Forumosa, I know for a FACT that most of the posters buy smoke here. Including most of the Moderators!

BTW, as a public announcement, YOU GRASS, YOU ARE IN DANGER!

[quote=“Taiwanpaul”]I am very upset that Steve has been grassed up. Not to point a finger, but it’s (not Canadians) some SA wankers near Taichung. The guy can’t even grow! He is just trying to make a buck from MOST foreigners who smoke weed. Which in my experience is about 80% of the foreigners here. I can’t believe the shit I read on Forumosa, I know for a FACT that most of the posters buy smoke here. Including most of the Moderators!

BTW, as a public announcement, YOU GRASS, YOU ARE IN DANGER![/quote]What!? :loco:

[quote=“Taiwanpaul”]I am very upset that Steve has been grassed up. Not to point a finger, but it’s (not Canadians) some SA wankers near Taichung. The guy can’t even grow! He is just trying to make a buck from MOST foreigners who smoke weed. Which in my experience is about 80% of the foreigners here. I can’t believe the shit I read on Forumosa, I know for a FACT that most of the posters buy smoke here. Including most of the Moderators!

BTW, as a public announcement, YOU GRASS, YOU ARE IN DANGER![/quote]

Well I for one do not smoke weed. As for issuing threats thats a good way to get yourself banned. So the Steve chap wants to engage in an illegal drug business and make money selling drugs to expats. Just makes him an elleged drug dealer is all. Now you are out to defend him and threaten anybody else. I think you have been partaking of too much weed.

You know nothing for a fact and are just trolling. But you are right I can’t belive the crap you just posted. Now if you are implying the moderators are buying illegal drugs, you might want to back that up with proof. Like maybe you sell to them? Libel is an offense here, and it’s not like the moderators do not know who you are.

Your post will probably be deleted anyways lol

What’s really pissing me off is that if it’s true that the moderators are buying drugs, they’re not sharing with admin! This is just wrong! :fume:

Indeed it is. All the dealers keep informing the police on each other.

If three more foreigners are busted within the next month, I’ll pay for jimi to take public transport to the prison for a visit, AND I’ll send along a bag of gummy worms for the jailbirds.

No Jim, I have not been “partaking” of too much weed. How do you know I know nothing for a fact and I’m just trolling? Come on, how do you know that, eh?
Do you know what “libel” is? Also, I don’t give a shit if the moderators know who I am. Do you Jimbo?
OK, as Jim says, delete me!

What does that mean?

Did you mean to say: YOU GROW GRASS, YOU ARE IN DANGER?

Please clarify.

GRC, not sure if you’re taking the piss, but I mean “grass” as in telling the cops. Couldn’t you work that out or are you a Canadian?

Does it mean:

(a) if you tell the cops, the drug dealer is in danger of being caught by the cops
(b) if you tell the cops, the “underground gangsters” will come knocking on your door seeking revenge
© if you tell the cops, you are in danger of losing your supplier
(d) if you tell the cops, we are in danger of upsetting Taiwanpaul

Still confused (sorry, been a long week)

GRC. go play with yourself!