Alleged "douchebag" sues author

thesmokinggun.com/archive/ye … uche1.html

This case may define douchebag legally for the first time. Possibly it may end with Mr Minelli being declared a douchbag ipso facto in court.

That’s a cool site. Unless you are a douchebag.

Wow. What a douchebag. Where dictionaries have a picture of a flying buttress to explain it, from now on they’ll have his picture next to, “douchebag” to explain that.

Wankpuddery. I like that.

Is it libel if it’s true? sometimes a picture can be damning evidence indeed.

I like that site, and have occasionally popped in for a quick look on quiet work days… Always full of hot chicks, with, er, complete douchebags.

like this one:

Hot Chicks with Douchebags was a lame book. :thumbsdown:

I thought Naked Girls Smoking Weed was a lot better. :thumbsup:

There is an old story (almost definitely an urban legend) that some guy called his neighbor an asshole, and the neighbor sued (or pressed charges) him for slander. The guy offers evidence in court of the neighbors past actions, and demonstrates that the neighbor was in fact an asshole. Since slander must be false, he walked on the charge.

There is an old story (almost definitely an urban legend) that some guy called his neighbor an asshole, and the neighbor sued (or pressed charges) him for slander. The guy offers evidence in court of the neighbors past actions, and demonstrates that the neighbor was in fact an asshole. Since slander must be false, he walked on the charge.[/quote].
That has almost happened in the UK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigel_West#Legal_actions

They made a joke about this on the show after he lost that it is now legally acceptable to call him a “conniving little shit”.

I want that book.
I went to Eslite last night, but they didn’t have it.
They told me to check Page One.