Allergies

Anyone getting allergies in these last few days. Runny nose, sore eyes etc? Last year it was itchy skin, but I have reduced that largely with advice from the forumosa. This winter it is runny nose and sore eyes. I may get an anti pollution mask as I ride a biggish scooter. I will probably get a full face helmet too. The strong cool winds seem to make things worse. I take a big Allegra pill but that does not seem to hit the target.
The advice I got on here last winter about skin allergies was better than the doctor :+1:

1 Like

Me, my nose was running like crazy the other day, the tears were streaming too!!
I took antihistamines too but it did nothing to help.

I woke up the next day feeling fine though

1 Like

Yeah, that is what I have. I think it is something to do with the weather and pollution etc. I will order a mask to ride when on my bike. It is encouraging that yours cleared up. :+1:

Have a HEPA air purifier+dehumidifier at home, saved my life when I moved to Taipei.

1 Like

Yes my sinuses have been inflamed since a few days ago.

1 Like

My sinuses started something overnight and won’t stop. Blowing and sneezing all day.

You can get an allergy nasal spray for that at the pharmacist, but do not use it too frequently. I use it 2 or three times a month.