Alternate History: WWII Empire of Japan Victory

You obviously don’t realize the magnitude of a Hunnic/Mongolian invasion?

This is nothing comparable to the U.S. occupation of Japan.

The fact is that those resulted in such devastations that the victims never recovered!

Indeed, prior to 4th century, Rome was the undisputable ruler of Europe. The following 2 millenia would only be a second place at best.

As for those destroyed by the Mongols, it equates to near extinction.

Indeed, prior to the 13th century, Asia was leading in all fields second to none.

The tremendous loss of talents, devastation of all infrastructure would send both the Chinese civilization, Indian civilization and Persian civilization in the oblivion, until the 21th century!

What you see today is nothing more than mere shadows of their former selves.

That is why thanks to the Mongol-induced extinction event, Asia is totally dominated by others, i.e. the Europeans that were spared from a Mongol invasion.

Again only day dreaming.

While my theses are backed by rigorous computer numerical simulations.

☒ China’s GDP was higher, but GDP per capita was abysmal compared to Japan.
:ballot_box_with_check: GDP is all what matters, rich Luxembourg with superior GDP per capita collapsed within less than 24 hours to the poorer Germans in May 1940!

☒ It didn’t have the knowhow, skilled labor, or any industrial ability to be a threat to the Soviet.
:ballot_box_with_check: China bogged down more than 1 million Japanese, while simulation shows clearly that China could reach as far as Stalingrad in the West before making junction with the German armies.
Only producing infantries with minimum of artillery support, in overwhelming number, with human wave tactics. Japan on the other hand lacks the manpower and would never be able to push by itself beyond the Baikal Lake.

☒ The two only severed relations because Hitler’s alliance with Japan, and Japan’s intention to invade China.
:ballot_box_with_check: Again inaccurate. Germany actually fought Japan |2| while directing |2| the Chinese forces! Please get your fact right. Indeed, Hiltler’s original plan was to invade the Soviet Union from two opposite fronts. That is why Germany trained and armed the Chinese KMT. Japan only ruined this strategy causing the fall of both Japan and Germany.

Here more abstract from my OSINT research paper: