You have never received emails telling you that you needed to do real name authentication through ezway or your package would not clear customs?
I always got packages from Amazon without using EZway . Orders using Shoppe I needed to use EZway.
They still suck. Grave dig mostly to complain.
One package last month was “undeliverable.” It was in TPE airport for a while though. This after being in transit nearly a month. Amazon said that the package was damaged by Apex (ECMS Express or whatever name it goes by) such that the address was not clear. Obviously b.s. And, Apex didn’t inform me of anything. I asked for a complaint to be logged, but who knows? However, Amazon customer service helped process a re-order which arrived via UPS in under a week.
Another package ordered at the same time (same order, shipped a little later) was handed off to someone in Taipei a week later. Not my address or even city. Amazon customer service immediately gave me a refund and said I could keep the package if it happens to turn up. They apologized and promised (we’ll see) that they were aware of the issue and would avoid using Apex in the future. Again, who knows? But, the fact the previous re-order arrived by UPS is promising.
By the way, for this second non-delivery, Apex hassled me by both email and SMS to complete the EZ-Way procedures that I had already finished. I tried to inform them, but no reply, as expected. ![]()