American Club Members

hi ! we will be moving to taipei this july as expat (british) family. we are looking to join ACC in taipei where need a recommendation letter. Any member can help us regarding this matter.

I don’t know if anyone here is a member to be honest. You’d be better off waiting till you get here since you’re supposed to know the referrer in real life.

1 Like

thank you ! just hoping there is someone can help us to settle the expat life in taipei. Rather than going to the pubs. :grinning:

Play any sports?

running mainly … used to play rugby

200000 NT$/year membership I think, but you get a swimming pool, dining/lunch vouchers and other stuff. Most of the members I knew are gone now, moved on to other places. Was invited a few times.

thank you ! i am aware of the fee. I am also a member of hong kong football club in Hk where they recommend me to join the ACC if possible. however i would need another member recommendation letter hence to join the club.

I’ll try and see if someone is still in Taiwan that’s a member.

Womens rugby or mens?

women. no more ! too old … those school days

I think there is currently a 2 year wait to get membership. I believe new members can only join when old members leave. I hope I’m wrong.

British Chamber of Commerce could be a networking option.

All I can offer you is Gaelic football. :green_heart:

we are looking to join that one too and european chamber of commerce . ACC offered one year rental membership during the waiting period .

rugby and running marathon is my thing … not football i am afraid. :sweat_smile:

Ok. Touch rugby. Final offer.

that sounds good to me …