šŸˆ American Football - Super Bowl LV

Like I said, TB would still be winning without the help of the refs. The calls against KC just add insult to injury.

Mahones has a rough night, that was malicious

1 Like

That dude streaking the field is probably the best part of the whole night

2 Likes

Iā€™m seriously considering removing Mahomes if Iā€™m KC at this point. Heā€™s taking hits in this game that could fuck him up for next year, limping on a bad toe.

Yawn. Pretty boring game to be honest.

1 Like

Honestly, I hate most Super Bowl ads. :-1: The best I can say is some are tolerable. But most are comedy cancer. Usually the bigger they are, the more desperately unfunny they seemā€¦ like that Michelob one you cited.

The Will Ferrell GM ad is great, cause itā€™s funny and you donā€™t know which car brand heā€™s promoting until the end (well, unless you can tell from the car he drives, I couldnā€™t)

2 Likes

How is the Dolly Parton ad? It caught heat for saying people need to work more or something.

I canā€™t recall seeing an ad with Dolly Parton.

Yes! The only one I didnā€™t fast forward through, lol.

Relative to what? The Michelob ad? Then sureā€¦ :man_shrugging: Like I said, even the ā€œbestā€ SB ads leave me cold. I think there may have been one that got a chuckle out of me years ago.

Related to ads in general. I hate advertising, but I appreciate it when the producers come up with something original, funny, unexpected.

Her voice was in it, but not her image.

Reddit as an ā€œunderdogā€ā€¦ again, I guess relative to Anheuser-Busch and PepsiCo. (Sorry guys, feeling extra cynical tonight)

They should have binge watched 5-sec. films on Youtube to learn how itā€™s done. 5 sec. and you have a text that takes like 20 seconds to read? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

The only thing Iā€™m gonna remember about that game after a month is that streaker.

On that note, this is the best thing anyone will watch all day:

BEST STREAKER MOMENTS IN FOOTBALL MATCHES - Bing video

1 Like

It is impressive Brady still kicks ass at 43. Some sports stars do play into their 40s, but theyā€™re usually slumping by then (see Brett Favre). Even Michael Jordan sucked when he came back to play for the Wizards just 3 years after winning his sixth NBA championship.