American hawks harassing the little guy

Personally I don’t see anything wrong with a little ‘friendly fire’ on this occasion.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/3133971.stm

Rats… rat dog same thing :slight_smile:

I’d like to hire that hawk to hang around my neighborhood for a few months. We’ve a lot of yappy little dogs / appetizers running about.

Ratdog! That’s the name of one of Bob Weir’s bands.

I like the hawks. We have Perignon Falcons in my hometown… they nest in the tall buildings and swoop down on the feathered rats… everyone loves 'em (the falcons, not the pigeons).

And its just my opinion, but I never understood the appeal of those little ratty dogs anyway.

Wimpy little bubbleheaded critters. We have MadDog 20/20 Eagles in my area. Now those are strong birds!

Wimpy little bubbleheaded critters. We have MadDog 20/20 Eagles in my area. Now those are strong birds![/quote]

But they’re not as fast as the falcons… of that I’m pretty certain.

Zooom… swoooop!

[quote=“tigerman”]
And its just my opinion, but I never understood the appeal of those little ratty dogs anyway.[/quote]

They’re alot like the French…they’re always yapping, always underfoot and completely useless. :laughing:

Yeah, the French.

[quote=“blueface666”][quote=“tigerman”]
And its just my opinion, but I never understood the appeal of those little ratty dogs anyway.[/quote]

They’re alot like the French…they’re always yapping, always underfoot and completely useless. :laughing:[/quote]

Ohmigod, this is the second time I agree with you in the same day no less! :blush:

Not just your opinion, mine too.

Wow! Me agreeing with tigerman. The world is indeed a strange place.

Plenty of hawks posting here, but no doves?!?! Did you eat 'em all?