America's favorite is Mexican (or Tex-Mex?), also Thai (Pad-Thai) and Indian (tikka m) in top ten

Interesting list, how in today’s world taste has changed. Lots of international dishes

Surprised to Miso soup, and top dish is Mexican (maybe American-Mex not sure??), Pad Thai (had this Thailand, so real dish) and Chicken tikka masala (is really sold in India?)

1 Like

Pad Thai is number 6? I had no idea this was so popular in the US. This is widely available in Thai restaurants in Taiwan, in my experience. But the quality varies quite a bit. The authenticity I know nothing about, since I never ordered this when I traveled to Thailand.

Garlic naan #8? Another surprise.

Here’s how they compiled the list:

There are many different ways to calculate the country’s top food picks, but we turned to Grubhub to see what Americans were craving in 2022. The delivery platform, which includes 320,000 restaurant partners in more than 4,000 cities, analyzed data from hundreds of thousands of users to find out just which foods (and a few drinks!) we keep ordering again and again. You’ll surely spot some of your favorites (the best burgers are tough to top), but other items may surprise you.

1 Like

#8 is a surprise ! also getting easier to find here in Southern Taiwan

but this I saw tonight (I forgot about this snack) wonder if it will make any top listings

1 Like