An email address for New Taipei (Banqiao dist.) foreign affairs police or how to report something to the police anonymously

My title pretty much says it…

Is there a way to report something to the foreign affairs police via email to perhaps even anonymously?
I guess the equivalent of “Crime Stoppers” in some countries.
Of course in English.
This would be in New Taipei, Banqiao dist.

I have only been able to find phone numbers.

Just don’t use it to report traffic violations or people behaving in a “criminal way” (in an American sense, an environmental damage that would be criminal in America but not handled by the police in Taiwan).

It would have to be something serious like drug dealing…

Can you detail the “crime”?
Just interested to see what you would only wish to report anonymously.