An Obamagate master thread

1 Like

They’re indicting the Beatles, the British ISIS guys.

So, I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off.

The hits just keep coming, Carter Page reveals he knew as far back as Sept 2016 because he was informed by the intelligence agencies they all knew about Hillary Clintons smear campaign which involved a US firm and a network of people, some based in London to smear Trump associates.

Plus 1000 pages already given to Durham now declassified, which is what I heard, Durham reached a road block because he couldn’t use the information unless the intelligence agencies declassified.

Ric Grenell has already weighed in on what is likely so far being hid and it’s not good. But he’s seen it. @eCanada would it matter to you that what I am describing is an accurate turn of events?

What, a Russian spy who worked for Trump is now trying to smear those who discovered his work? Big surprise.
And Flynn pleaded guilty already

Perhaps you have been tuned to the other channel, I forgive you. Carter Page was working for both CIA and FBI and had been as he says for decades.

Skip down to the last sentence of my last post.

1 Like

Cool, a Trump appointed ambassador.

Also this,
In 2016, Grenell’s consulting firm accepted more than $100,000 from the Magyar Foundation of North America to provide public relations support for the Hungarian government of Viktor Orbán. Grenell did not disclose this payment under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) prior to his work in the Trump administration.

Also, he works for Fox news.

And this.

Geeze, even most Republicans today admit benghazi was a political attempt to smear Hillary and it failed… Well, a few furthered a few careers like pompeo.
The fact that he was pushing this discredited theory and you hold him up as a good source whole shitting on the MSM is laughable

For those that don’t remember.

And this

I asked twice, it was ignored twice. I was asking about a principle.

It’s ok, other people can make their minds up and no point I keep pushing. I will update when the predicable additional information is available. Good day to you.

It would, but you cite zero credible sources, I’ve given my critique above
@Mick is benghazi a sore spot?

No, actually the Benghazi report is an examination of a failed system, it will need to be proved to you that the system has failed,

But I am glad to hear you think this would matter.

The idea there are zero credible sources of what I am saying, is I would respectfully suggest is far from reality.

Actually it’s proof that Republicans launched an investigation into an administration that they knew was false just to attempt to tarnish them.
They actually did what they’re pretended Obama did to them.
Trump has a tell. When he accuses someone if doing something, he’s already done that himself.

Yup, I got that press report too.

Gowdy was told to back off, because the gang of eight, both Republicans and Democrats signed off on it all.

Simple as that.

I’m curious if you read my response or if you just have a set of memes that you randomly reply with?

You get from me what you earn.

tenor

Reminds me of this one. I see you like stuff from the media and government as long as it fits your reality!

The Obama the spy apologists are silent as expected.