An open suggestion for adoptions

Stray dog and bobepine were great in assisting in me getting a new addition to my family. I applaud them for their gift to me-my little Peanut. I can tell after talking to both of them how much care, passion and effort they put into this cause.

With that, I had the idea that with each new adoption perhaps a little book/package could be given with the animal. An animal’s Dr.Spock book of the sorts. I would be willing to help out with it, should the idea take off.

If anyone likes the sound of this, lets brainstorm on what should be in it. :smiley:

We have someone down here who’s been working on doing the same thing. It will also be posted on our website. She’s coming back this Saturday from a month holiday. She also has someone helping her doing the translation work.

I believe they have a first draft ready , and soon they will be putting the final draft together. The biggest challenge was to choose what would be included in this work because it’s such a broad subject, and there is so much to know when it comes to animals.

If you are interested in participating in this regard, I can put you in touch with Lana, our education coordinator. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words , too. :slight_smile: