ANC scores landslide win in South Africa

Following in the boot steps of Rhodesia…South Africa sinks deeper into the morass…

ANC scores landslide win in South Africa

“Where’s my machine gun!”

Don’t they always have a landslide win in SA? Isn’t that how it’s supposed to be, because, hey, they are the ANC.

“Oregon mum bails hay” would be similar headline.
German man eats Broetchen.
Taiwan kid eats rice.

Sorry, it’s my bad Mood Monday and that Suntory whisky tasted shitty…

(that’s no headline as well)

[quote=“TainanCowboy”]

“Where’s my machine gun!”[/quote]

From a man who believed that washing his machine gun after raping[he was aquitted of the charge] a woman could prevent him from contracting AIDS.
:laughing:

At least the opposition gained a few more seats in this election [it controls the Cape in local government]and the ANC doesn’ have a 2/3 majority for the first time.

theaustralian.news.com.au/st … 82,00.html

I’m actually happy Zuma won. I think he has the personality to be a good ruler, or at least to let the people think that he is a good ruler. Which is all you need, really.

Just a shot in the dark, but I bet you fancy Barrack Obama just a little bit as well.

Byshguy, Twonavels isn’t all that political and Zuma was one of a handful of people that came out against Mugabe, supposedly. Non-political people loved Obama after 8 years of BDS, which now has conservatives saying everyday, about something Obama and his team have done, “What if Bush had said/done that?”

I also believe Twonavels will never go back to South Africa to live.

Zuma has a pretty sycophant media, a large poor ignorant power base, and an eye on getting as much power as possible. Think Zimbabwe 10-15 years ago and you get a pretty good idea what I think is in store. Anyone who doesn’t believe me then please explain the lack of electrical power that threatens/ed the country and why.

Okami, come on man, I was just making a joke, albeit at Obama’s expense. And, honestly, I live overseas, I know the reasons people love Barrack Obama. I hear them everyday, everywhere I go. And to be perfectly frank, many people worship the man for pretty much the same reason twonavels said. They know nothing of his history, nothing of his philosophy, and nothing of his agenda. All they know is [quote]he has the personality to be a good ruler, or at least to let the people think that he is a good ruler.[/quote] So anyway, it was just a joke, but a pretty apt one I believe.

I’m not a big Obama fan, but he does have that personality thing going and he knows how to tell people what they need to hear now. And I think every politician in the world has a pretty sycophant media, a large poor ignorant power base, and an eye on getting as much power as possible.
So I won’t hold that against Zuma.

[quote=“Okami”]Byshguy, Twonavels isn’t all that political and Zuma was one of a handful of people that came out against Mugabe, supposedly. Non-political people loved Obama after 8 years of BDS, which now has conservatives saying everyday, about something Obama and his team have done, “What if Bush had said/done that?”

I also believe Twonavels will never go back to South Africa to live.

Zuma has a pretty sycophant media, [color=#FF0000]a large poor ignorant power base[/color], and an eye on getting as much power as possible. Think Zimbabwe 10-15 years ago and you get a pretty good idea what I think is in store. Anyone who doesn’t believe me then please explain the lack of electrical power that threatens/ed the country and why.[/quote]
And they plan on keeping them there. If they had actually done an anywhere decent job of educating people over the last 15 years (actually 19, as it was in 1990 that schools and universities were desegregated), then the majority of the population (who are younger than 25 btw) would know better than to vote for these fools.
After all, the biggest threat to power in any country is an educated electorate.

In Africa, if the regime can throw a big party, they’re seen as good rulers. There’s a big one coming this week for Zuma’s inauguration, so that’ll keep the retards going for a year. By that time, despite growing unemployment etc etc, it’ll be time for “Freedom” day again (27 April) and they’ll have another big party.
:discodance: :yay: :banana:

I guarantee that within the next five to 10 years Mandela is going to go to his grave and Zuma is going to make a meal out of fucking the country up beyond all repair. But fortunately, I’m long gone and I never have to go back.

Viva freedom! Viva All Blacks! Viva Wallabies! Viva other options!

Now that’s true freedom. :moon: