...and then there's this. šŸ¤®

Fify.

She probably is mentally ill, but if we say that automatically about every person who commits or attempts to commit murder, it starts to lose its significance. We could of course pull a Rowland and refuse to comment until more facts are in, though there will probably never be enough facts. :cactus:

3 Likes

Yes, securing the border and calling out a huge problem with criminals coming over like the cartel is totally to be blamed for this. Those of us from border states, see whats happening. They got even farther north into Dallas, I donā€™t see anything wrong with wanting to address a real issue. We canā€™t just ignore it because some people take it way out of context into running over someone for being mexican. I donā€™t think thatā€™s the solution.

1 Like

This much Iā€™m willing to say right now: if the story is true, then I will neither make nor accept any excuses whatsoever for her behavior.

I am not one of those eager to give [appellation redacted by mod] a free pass.

I donā€™t know. I meant Trumpland

Sane people donā€™t do such things and I donā€™t believe that any sort of mental illness is justification for such crimes. My statement that she is behind bars, will be tried by jury and, if reports are accurate as to what happened, remain behind bars is the ā€˜state of Americaā€™ remains. I donā€™t care the reason she did it and donā€™t believe that we need hate crimes designation - no matter the race, color, gender, religion, etc of the victim, this woman should be locked up.

Thatā€™s logical, but you see thereā€™s this thing in the middle of the roomā€¦ :elephant:

Family Guy mentally disturbed

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Gravedig