Animal abuse by forumosa administrator!

[color=red]M[/color][color=green]e[/color][color=red]r[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]y[/color] [color=green]C[/color][color=red]h[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]i[/color][color=green]s[/color][color=red]t[/color][color=green]m[/color][color=red]a[/color][color=green]s[/color] [color=red]f[/color][color=green]r[/color][color=red]o[/color][color=green]m[/color] [color=red]G[/color][color=green]u[/color][color=red]s[/color][color=green]t[/color][color=red]a[/color][color=green]v[/color][color=black]![/color]
:slight_smile: :scooby: :candycane:

Tres cute. He doesn’t look upset either! And he wore that ridicumalous headband long enough for you to take the picture! :smiley:

What are you going to do at Easter, nail him to a cross ?

I’m sorry, I don’t know why I said that, I think my body was possessed by a weirdo.

We used to have a dog, and he was the only one who opened his present (a rubber bone with a bell in) without tearing the paper.

I was thinking maybe Bunny Ears, a cottonball tail and a basket of coloured egss would suffice, but now that you mention it… :ponder:

I was thinking maybe Bunny Ears, a cottonball tail and a basket of coloured egss would suffice, but now that you mention it… :ponder:[/quote]

That’s it… I am calling the humaine society.

Who am I kidding, this is Taiwan.

I was thinking maybe Bunny Ears, a cottonball tail and a basket of coloured egss would suffice, but now that you mention it… :ponder:[/quote]

Who am I kidding, this is Taiwan.[/quote]

Wait a minute…this could be LTLTAs first project. :cluck:

Who am I kidding, this is Taiwan.[/quote]
But we are the humaine society???

Just look in his eyes, can’t you see the cry for help? …

Then take a look in the Gustav’s eyes too.

Maoman? You? Dressing up your dog? I bet you also take it shopping and kiss him on the mouth right after he licks his balls. :laughing:

Gustav has no balls, but Maoman lets him… I can’t say it.

Unfortunately, the Holidays are filled with similar tales of inexcusable animal cruelty.

That’s nothing, I’ve seen a picture of rabbit with a pancake on its head.