Animal rescue centers/shelters in Miaoli?

Animal rescue centers/shelters in Miaoli ?

There are some, but they’re not great places. What’s it for?

I believe the OP is looking for a long hair cat to adopt in her/his area.

Oh, I see. The place I know is unlikely to have such a cat. The nearest that might be able to help is Taichung PAWS.

Sorry for my late reply. I have this starving stray cat near my window and I fed it some canned tuna. (s)he would approarch my window sometimes to ask for some food. I noticed that its belly is huge and round so im guessing might be worms. I want to bring her/him to my local shelter but dunno where :ponder:

Sorry for my late reply. I have this starving stray cat near my window and I fed it some canned tuna. (s)he would approarch my window sometimes to ask for some food. I noticed that its belly is huge and round so im guessing might be worms. I want to bring her/him to my local shelter but dunno where :ponder:[/quote]

Would be better to bring her to a vet to get checked out (vets are very cheap in Taiwan). She’s a street cat so you can release her again and if you feed her regularly she will do fine. Please don’t take her to a shelter. She will simply be put down after a few weeks.

Btw, sounds like she is pregnant.

I want to bring her to the vet but Im having problems to capture her :neutral:
She also kneads and purr when I pet her :slight_smile: (such a nice cat :bravo: )

Sorry for my late reply. I have this starving stray cat near my window and I fed it some canned tuna. (s)he would approarch my window sometimes to ask for some food. I noticed that its belly is huge and round so im guessing might be worms. I want to bring her/him to my local shelter but dunno where :ponder:[/quote]

Would be better to bring her to a vet to get checked out (vets are very cheap in Taiwan). She’s a street cat so you can release her again and if you feed her regularly she will do fine. Please don’t take her to a shelter. She will simply be put down after a few weeks.

Btw, sounds like she is pregnant.[/quote]

Yeah maybe shes pregant. I can see her nipples coming out…
Well I just hope she’d give birth after I got her to the vet or near my window so I could at least guard/take care her babies. :pray:

Btw, sounds like she is pregnant.[/quote]

Yeah maybe shes pregant. I can see her nipples coming out…
Well I just hope she’d give birth after I got her to the vet or near my window so I could at least guard/take care her babies. :pray: there are so many dangers outside :s

oh, so maybe you could adopt one of the kittens ~ that would be a beautiful story :slight_smile: hope the “dad” was a long hair cat or something :slight_smile: