Any experiences dating a Taiwanese flight attendant?

A lot of pretty girls who can speak English in TW want to be flight attendants, some locals tell me their plan is usually to marry someone rich since being a Flight attendant for China Air or Eva is seen almost better than being a model and some rich guys do marry them as a status symbol

A lot of pretty girls who can speak English in TW want to be flight attendants.

Good English by Taiwanese standards only. When you have to communicate in phrases in English, then for sure your English skills are very very limited. I switched to Mandarin altogether when talking to them.

some locals tell me their plan is usually to marry someone rich since being a Flight attendant for China Air or Eva is seen almost better than being a model and some rich guys do marry them as a status symbol

1. CASHING IN ON BEAUTY.
  2. The only problem is that these trophy wives will come to learn as beauty fades, there will be high turnover rates; in other words, they will be traded away for younger trophies. But I guess it’s OK because they got their $$$ from the divorce.

KLM stews have strong arms for pouring whiskey and restraining drunk passengers.

You used to work for Google right?

1 Like

It’s true. KLM f.a.'s scare the crap out of me.

BA f.a.'s are pretty similar.

Personally, I reckon the drunks get thrown out of the airlock, Max Zorin style.

No thanks, I’d rather have CX, Singapore Airlines.

As impressive as dating a flight attendant sounds, especially to your Taiwanese social circle, it’s probably best to avoid. International flights are bad for relationships as she is gone for half of a month every month, to destinations usually full of tourists and others who don’t mind seeking quick flings. And Taiwanese flight attendant makes okay money per Taiwan living standards, yet they likely expect a lot from you.

sounds like a bunch of materialistic goldiggers who try to cash in on their “beauty”.

Wut?

you’re a pimp!

Taiwanese flight attendants just lay there. And as a man, I would hate that in a man. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Taiwanese flight attendants just lay there.

You scored a few! Good for you for getting laid man!

The best gold digger I ever met was outside this MRT station. She looked pretty hot wearing sports bra and tights, and obviously an itchy butt. :smiley:

Put it this way, you are going to be paying for sex or the promise of sex…one way or another.

In money, time, effort, etc.

Just saw this and thought it would fit here:

Didn’t you just date a KTV attendant?

Be honest to yourself. Try to learn how to distinguish between relationships and sexual desires.
Before that happens, just do it your way. It’s your time and money to waste anyway.

Tommy, ‘main drag’ means main road. I think you mean ‘main squeeze’.

"In 2018, EVA Air will receive a Boeing Dreamliner, the first of its kind in Taiwan’s aviation industry. "

Kinda getting overly excited for a Dreamliner, no? First of its kind, for what?

I meant what I wrote
You missed the sentiment

Sexual desire IS how we got into the relationship