Any nice cafes near the blue line with free wi-fi?

When I was here a couple of years ago, I would go to Starbucks on Zhong Xiao road but they’ve now removed their free internet! Quite funny since they’ve just decided to offer it free everywhere back in Canada.

Can you recommend me nice cafes (ie. quiet people, good music) that’s on the blue MRT line? Power sockets preferred.

I’ve yet to find quiet people and good music in coffee shops here, but Mos Burger is tolerable IMO.

http://www.mos.com.tw/shopSearch.php

Mos burger has free wifi? Usually when I get there its WiFly. However there is a Mr. Brown near Zh. Xinsheng that has free wifi.

Barista on the corner of Zhongxiao and Yanji. Sunyatsen station is closest.

Their Barista coffee has to be the best brew in Taiwan. Strong, bold, dark… a perennial favourite.

Near Zhongxiao Fuxing there’s a Post Coffee at Zhongxiao E. Rd. Sec. 3 Lane 251. Don’t know what the hours are though. Anyone else know of other cafes in Zhongxiao Fuxing area? I’d be interested.

[quote=“urodacus”]Barista on the corner of Zhongxiao and Yanji. Sunyatsen station is closest.

Their Barista coffee has to be the best brew in Taiwan. Strong, bold, dark… a perennial favourite.[/quote]

I went to this one yesterday. I don’t really care for the coffee since I’m mainly there to do work but it’s a really nice place. Was able to easily find a wall outlet too!
Thanks for the suggestion!

If you sit in a Cafe all day and use their “free” wi-fi, how many cups of coffee should you drink? Just wondering if anyone has been thrown out for not buying anything?

Just buy one cup of coffee. Bring food and other things from outside.

Sit there all day. Leave your books and bags on the table, go shopping, eating, around the neigborhood for as long as you want. Pop back in occasionally if you feel like it. Just about anything is ok. The Cafe’s don’t usually say anything, but other people wanting to use the tables may give dirty looks or ask if leaving soon so they can use the tables.