Any quarantine hotel in Taipei, cheap, to recommend for a week?

Hi, following my last thread, I decided to move back to Taiwan and booked my flight for early September.

I have a ARC.

I see a 3 days quarantine and 4 days “self-initiated epidemic prevention following the end of quarantine” are required.

I have no place in Taipei at the moment, so I was considering booking a hotel even for a 2 weeks period, which would give some time to look for a small apartment on the second week.

Stupid question: do these quarantine hotels allow you to stay for 2 weeks, or is it only for short stay (essentially just for a quarantine stay)?

Main question: any cheap hotel to recommend? I won’t care if the place is not comfortable, but most important is to have a decent wifi as I will be working during my quarantine stay.

Budget is not high, need to save as much money as possible for my return. If you heard about decent quality price options, please share.

Thanks for all the advice!

Hello I’m also looking for hotels with reasonable prices. Did you find anything?

Hi, yes I ended up finding one and booked, it’s called Roaders Plus Hotel Taipei Station.

Did you book directly by contacting the hotel?

Through Agoda. All the hotels are checked directly on the website were all fully booked, it was crazy. So I would recommend using Agoda.

1 Like