Anyone have a bike for sale (or hire)?

I’ll keep this in mind too. Thanks.

Better to use a petroleum based oil spray specifically for long term use. WD40 doesn’t last long and it’s use is limited. People use it for everything, but I think it’s only good for machine work, drilling metal and the like.

Update: went with your Ubike suggestion.

Bikes aren’t great but so easy to use system.

I haven’t actually been charged yet because I ride like wind and all my journeys are fairly short.

You don’t get charged if it’s a short journey? Do you know what the starting charge is from? 30 mins or less is free?

1 Like

Seen a huge section of disused bikes at the university yesterday.

Maybe 150 to 200 bikes? All flat tyres all placed there out of the main well used areas.

Seems a shame to let them sit and rust.

You answered your own question :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just to add one information: if you connect to journeys using the same card with an internal less than 15min, the times will add up, and you may end up paying for the last journey.
For example, if you ride 20 min, park for 10 min, and ride again for another 20 min, your last 20min journey will be charged.

I was just guessing the maximum free time.

Most of my trips have been 10 to 15 mins tops. Sanxia is pretty small / easy to get around :ok_hand::+1::+1: when it’s not raining… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I second the YouBike suggestion. Get yourself the app to locate YouBike stations, or you can use this site

Yes, I was about to suggest this one. This is except if you really want your own bike?