Anyone having trouble signing up for line pay?

I’ve been trying to sign up for line pay and everything goes smoothly until it asks me to take a picture of my APRC. The camera is in-app and very clear until the last second that it takes the snapshot. It always blurs out of focus at the last second. Anyone else having this issue? I tried sending the application anyways but I was rejected. I’m assuming its because of my blurry APRC photo.

I didn’t have that issue. Try better lighting.

1 Like

Must be my phone then. It’s not a lighting issue. The camera goes out of focus when taking the picture.

Try to check your phone camera settings , auto focus works well on a certain distance , if you take the picture very close then the image will look out of focus
You can find more info about this here
https://www.giffgaff.com/blog/how-does-auto-focus-work-on-your-smartphone/

1 Like

Interesting article! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yeah, that’s not the issue either. Taking photos on my regular camera app and using line camera works great. When applying for line pay, they make you use a certain camera app that seems to blur my APRC. There’s no settings or anything, just a button to take a photo. It seems to be the app not agreeing with my phone. I can take a very clear photo of my aprc using any other app.