Anyone know about Tai Ji Men?

Here’s a link to their website.

taijimen.org/TJM2008B_ENG/ht … imen&hid=8

A friend invited me to a function of theirs. Does anyone know about them?

Are they a legitimate athletic endeavor, a nutty cult raising money for their leader, or something else?

I’m not thinking of signing up; just curious.

[quote=“Mother Theresa”] Does anyone know about them?

Are they a legitimate athletic endeavor, a nutty cult raising money for their leader, or something else?
[/quote]

Our friend was in it. My feeling is about 50% of each.

I clicked and it flicked and things moved but no actual visible info. Typical 'wan site. Then the music kicked in at 4000 decibels and I nearly fell off my chair! Probably NSFW … :laughing:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Here’s a link to their website.

taijimen.org/TJM2008B_ENG/ht … imen&hid=8

A friend invited me to a function of theirs. Does anyone know about them?

I’m not thinking of signing up; just curious.[/quote]

Taiwan’s version of Falungong.

So, did you go? How was it?

Any other info? What does “Chinese version of Falun gong” mean?
Thanks

No, I didn’t go. Uniforms don’t appeal to me. And I’m too busy already to go looking for new pursuits.

Oh, well, lots of tea drinking… very very nice tea… NTD 50.000 sign up minimum… If you want to, you can give 66,666 or 88,888 or course… That’s just too bad… the tea was so good and well infused, accompanied by nice conversations.

There have been several recent news articles about this. Can somebody shed some light on this, please?

Seem their head guy has been negligent in paying taxes, so the government put a number of their properties up for auction, with no buyers, so they have become government property.