Anyone loves hip-hop like i do?

hi i am addictive to hip-hop :laughing: but my friends don’t seem to be as interested as i am . i’ve found it frustrating trying to find some friends to dance hip-hop on the weekend… :cry:

Just my opinion but maybe you need new friends who like the kind of music you do.

thanks to you Grasshopper. Well it’s funny that most of my friends are older than me like,30 or 40 and they only go to Carnegie’s…and my college friends are too conservative to go dancing…well anyway,i’ll try to make some new friends who like hip-hop too. :smiley:

jacana, u have trouble finding hiphop music in taipei?

try TU, Plush, Room 18, Eden, Partyroom.

hip hop is just about the only type of music played at the above clubs.

as for ur friends, tell them to go ahead and have fun at carnegies. are they there for the music:roll:or are they there for the girls? plenty of girls in taiwan…even at TU, Plush, Room 18, Eden, Partyroom…

goodluck

[quote=“mungacious”]
as for your friends, tell them to go ahead and have fun at carnegies. are they there for the music:roll:or are they there for the girls? plenty of girls in Taiwan…even at TU, Plush, Room 18, Eden, Partyroom…

goodluck[/quote]

hey due thanks :smiley: well actually I know all those places you wrote i just need some new friends who’s willing to dance hip-hop with me. By the way…umm…I am a girl…therefore,my “friends” are girls…therefore,they are not looking for girls in carnegies… :laughing:

if you’re cool, you can hear some underground hip hop over at the living room on Wednesdays. real hip hop. totally unpromoted. until now.

thanks to offpeak808 :slight_smile: I think i’ll try next week

off peak’s party’s are good indeed. wednesday hip hop, saturday house. real underground feel, just like back home in nyc.

taipei needs thursday night parties, like 10pm-4am…to start weekends right…

-chris

Anyone have any more comments on these Living Room Wednesday parties? Checked the site, and take it they’re not of the MTV-playlist variety. Looks promising.

the idea is simple: let the DJs and musicians present the music they like, and encourage the performers to build up an audience who are into their music and will come out and support them.

coming up next month, we’ll have a very cool Sat night participant DJ night where you can bring your own 5 tunes to spin (CD or vinyl) to share with the other people coming to spin their 5 tunes. should be a lot of interesting music going on.

[quote=“jacana”][quote=“mungacious”]
as for your friends, tell them to go ahead and have fun at carnegies. are they there for the music:roll:or are they there for the girls? plenty of girls in Taiwan…even at TU, Plush, Room 18, Eden, Partyroom…

goodluck[/quote]

hey due thanks :smiley: well actually I know all those places you wrote I just need some new friends who’s willing to dance hip-hop with me. By the way…umm…I am a girl…therefore,my “friends” are girls…therefore,they are not looking for girls in carnegies… :laughing:[/quote]

Depending on ur age… maybe u can join me and a couple of my friends…