Anyone using Buyee?

Any experience with Buyee from Japan? Prices of goods are very comeptitive, I just worry about shipping being astronomical as it usually is from Japan.

Use it for many years, mainly car parts.
Their fees are extremely low, especially if you buy more expensive items, almost nothing.

You can check shipping during the process, depending size / weight they offer 2 or 3 options.

Beware, their English language website is just a google translation, and shady at times if it comes to details, you really need to know what you buy.

That said, they are operating from China, I had one claim last year due to mistakes in the translation.
They reacted like every Chinese supplier, that got me wrong, I filed a claim with Paypal which they lost.
They did not ban me though :slight_smile:

I thought shipping from Japan was very reasonable. Certainly costs a lot more to ship from Australia to Japan than the other direction.

Sending from Taiwan to Japan is expensive. Stuff I have bought from Japanese sellers on EBay also has rather costly shipping for just normal post, No EMS or DHL fancy stuff.

My Japanese coworker said Buyee let’s you aggregate and then consolidate your shipping like for one month.