Anyone want a cute little kitten in Jiayi?

I went to a restaurant close to my house and next door to it there was a cage with a little kitten in it screaming it’s head off.

I took it out of the cage and it just lay in my arms purring. Great cat.

It was lonely and bored.

The lady said that it’s annoying the crap out of her 'cause it won’t stop meowing and that she want’s to get rid of it. I think she might release it in the next couple of days.

I wanted to take it but I am terribly allergic to the little guy :frowning:

If anyone is interested then PM me and I will talk to the woman.

Trust me, this kitten is sooooo cute and really good natured.

I went to check on the kitten the other day and the lady who was taking care of it let it go on the street.

I talked to her and she had bought the kitten at a local pet shop. The cat wouldn’t stop Meowing and it annoyed her so she let it go :fume:

Mabye if she didn’t have it locked in a tiny cage alone or would have paid some attention to it then it would have been happier and more quiet.

When I saw it last week I took it out of the cage cause it was making a big fuss. As soon as I held it it was purring and fell asleep in my arms.

Why the hell did the woman buy the cat in the first place? :fume:

So how old is the kitten now and where is she? I’m in Taichung county. Do you have a car? Up for a road trip? I have a girl here that wants a kitten.

[quote=“Lo Bo To”]I went to check on the kitten the other day and the lady who was taking care of it let it go on the street.
[/quote]

It’s gone. The woman let it go.

I hope someone saw it and took it into their home:(