Anything happy to talk about

I don’t like banjo.

Positive news: it seems that it’s raining everywhere in Taiwan, which is much needed.

3 Likes

You can always start some lighter topics like “how many people have you slept with” or losing virginity stories.
[/quote]
@Gain
I cannot remember far back enough to when it was easy for me to find bed sharers. However I did not even appreciate how hot they were back then, as they were easier to get for me. I lost my virginity to an Austrian girl called Teresa in about 1981. She was no mother Teresa. She later got pregnant by a German train driver. :grinning:

2 Likes

25th wedding anniversary yesterday.

9 Likes

My dog is 13 and still LOVES to wrestle in the morning!

11 Likes

A long term customer dropped by with a cake his wife made for us :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

You want happy and heart-warming stuff with no horror involved? Subscribe to the dodo.

9 Likes

Good morning ! It’s raining - Taiwan / Living in Taiwan - Forumosa

4 Likes

Booooooh

1 Like

Our wedding anniversary was yesterday as well.

10 Likes

Good morning! Night City!!

1 Like

Your a seafood lover!

1 Like

I’m guessing the steak was his.

3 Likes

My wife, being the only practical one (adult) in our relationship decided that we would order a lobster seafood plate and an 8oz ribeye steak and share them both. Of course the steak was my choice, but I also enjoyed the lobster.

We went to Robin’s Grill | Regent Taipei for our anniversary lunch. I highly recommend it. Try it, you’ll love it. Great atmosphere and service, delicious food, endless salad bar, endless dessert bar.

Menu

7 Likes

Sweet

Great place for an occasion

You know you are in an expensive restaurant when they ask you what is the special occasion

Pls remind me NEVER to go there !!! Those prices are painful

I lost my appetite already

4 Likes

I been married for 7 years and the wife still doesn’t want to wrestle in the morning or the evening or anytime

Oh wait this is the Happy thread

5 Likes

Wedding anniversary dinners are like
The celebration of slavery

Ok I’m kidding
I’m kidding !

You have more than one “losing virginity story”?

Doesn’t compute

Perhaps from your wife’s point of view…?

2 Likes

Yeah she thinks about sex about as often as queen elizabeth …no …less…much less

Queenie whipped
Out a bunch a kids

1 Like