Apple Daily: "Foreigners only interested in sex"

[quote=“Jack Burton”]oh my. Now we men are all reduced to being like any old bird in woman’s love canal.

The bird is a word.[/quote]

The picture of a bird in there is frightening, isn’t it. :astonished:
:blush: Sorry, I always had a rather graphic imagination.

Boy, those local guys sure don’t like us white boys with their women, do they. How many times have I heard this? And it’s crap. It was crap the first time I heard it, and it’s still crap. If you’d lived in a place where the local boys really don’t like it, you wouldn’t think it was such a cool thing, and you wouldn’t be bragging about it

Guys here don’t care, some of them might, but the fact is that guys here don’t care.

“They just don’t understand western culture”
“Don’t think too much”

how do U find this Eva chick? It’s like a secret underground world I keep missing out on :frowning:

[quote=“Eton Smegma”]Boy, those local guys sure don’t like us white boys with their women, do they. How many times have I heard this? And it’s crap. It was crap the first time I heard it, and it’s still crap. If you’d lived in a place where the local boys really don’t like it, you wouldn’t think it was such a cool thing, and you wouldn’t be bragging about it

Guys here don’t care, some of them might, but the fact is that guys here don’t care.[/quote]

I get nasty looks from guys here only when they are drunk.

I guess only then they feel like the wild beasts we foreigners are, hormons flowing, adrenaline pumping through your body, your heart jackhammering only to jump on the next animal and hack your teeth deep into the soft sweet pulsating flesh…
:blush: ups, sorry, forgot that is only me.

This isn’t unique to Taiwan, seem to remember a slogan from WWII in the UK referring to those damn Yankees…

Over paid
Over Sexed
& Over Here!

[quote=“Edgar Allen”]This isn’t unique to Taiwan, seem to remember a slogan from WWII in the UK referring to those damn Yankees…

Over paid
Over Sexed
& Over Here![/quote]

Don’t complain! The Yankees did not only nail our girls, but also threw food on the rest of us Germans!

Long Haired Guys from England" by Too much Joy

all the girls in the music biz
have credit cards they subscribe to ms.
but they only want to fuck
long haired guys from england

there’s this girl at my record company
i dig her but she doesn’t like me
i met her boyfriend the other night
he had a pony tail and he didn’t talk right

he was a long haired guy from england
long haired guy from united kingdom

all the girls in this here bar
will treat you like you’re a star
don’t get excited it’s just luck
they’ll ignore you if the guy from the cult shows up

'cause he’s a long haired guy from england

i’m getting on an aeroplan
going someplace where the girls are sane
i bet in london i could get a date
'cause i’m a short haired guy from the united states

i’m not a long haired guy from england

that’s the end of this here song
it’s about as short as my hair is long
so i’m getting on my motorbike
going someplace where the girls don’t like

longhaired guys from england

That article really is irresponsible journalism. I mean, who isn’t interested in sex?

Gosh, I so feel like the little rabbit in “Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me”…

Music by elton john
Lyrics by bernie taupin
Available on the album don

Weekend I waited for my wife at some technical highschool or so in Taipei.
Nice campus, lots of short skirted gals stroll by.

Not a single Taiwanese guy looks at them.

Only the foreigner Bob H. taking photos, he he he

Escaping to outside did not really work…

If the girls go naked, will the guys look?

I dropped my camera when my wife finally phoned me… :smiley:

What the heck!

1. 267.456 women between 18 and 40 years old are not happy with their sex life in Taiwan.
    I have no problem that some of us big noses are contributing to reduce this number, and there are more men-eaters out there than the Apple daily even can imagine.

I went to a Spa lately and I do understand that size-wise Taiwanese men have sometimes an issue.
But again, who reads the apple daily? Not those women who have prejudice on big noses.
The only thing which can happen is that another 300.000 women will think that having sex with a foreigner will open their mind.
How was that Bird song going again :slight_smile:

[quote=“The Grateful Dead in Bird Song”]
All I know is something like a bird
within her sang
All I know she sang a little while
and then flew on

Tell me all that you know
I’ll show you
Snow and rain

If you hear that same sweet song again
will you know why?
Anyone who sings a tune so sweet
is passing by

Laugh in the sunshine
sing
cry in the dark
fly through the night

Don’t cry now
Don’t you cry
Don’t you cry
anymore
lalalada

Sleep
in the stars
don’t you cry
dry your eyes
on the wind
lalalala
la…
[/quote]

That’s a song about Janis Joplin… not certain what relevance it has to your post above???

[quote=“Eton Smegma”]Boy, those local guys sure don’t like us white boys with their women, do they. How many times have I heard this? And it’s crap. It was crap the first time I heard it, and it’s still crap. If you’d lived in a place where the local boys really don’t like it, you wouldn’t think it was such a cool thing, and you wouldn’t be bragging about it

Guys here don’t care, some of them might, but the fact is that guys here don’t care.[/quote]

I’m sorry, but thats not been my experience. Those guys in blue trucks give the the worst f’ing looks… like the “you dirty foreigners come here get all money and steal taiwan girls, now I need buy girl from Vietnam” kind of look.

Of course maybe your girlfriend weighs above 45Kg and has a tan in which case all the Taiwanese think… you foreigners have such ugly girlfriends. :wink:

This is the reason I never get hassled. I don’t go out with the short, skeleton-skinny girls that Taiwanese guys think are “hao piaoliang”.