Applying for TARC household registration question

So I’ve been reading the forums and I have all my documentation to apply for my TARC. So I get to the immigration office and they said all my documents are correct just my moms household registration which was from the 1970s doesn’t have my dads name. It has my moms previous husband. Anyways the immigration office said I need the divorce certificate from my moms prior marriage which happened in the US. But at the same time my mom doesn’t have it and isn’t willing to get, that stuff was way too long ago to even worry about.

Anyways is there any around this? Do I need to go to the household registration office to update her information? The immigration office is not consistent and every time I go there it’s always something new that comes up that stops them from processing the TARC. Anyways any help or advise will be greatly appreciated. I’m almost there just the immigration office is hard to deal with. I was talking to them for over 2 hrs with no resolution.

I have closed this topic so that the OP and anyone in a similar situation would be directed to this other (newer) discussion about TARC

I also wonder if by closing this topic it will no longer appear in the Suggested Topics list of the Category