Arafat dying of AIDS?

Just saw this over at 365Gay.com, a gay news site. Interesting…I wonder how this will go over in the Muslim world?

[quote]
Does Arafat Have AIDS?

Malcolm Thornberry 365Gay.com European Bureau Chief

(Paris) As French doctors continue to run tests on Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat some medical authorities not connected directly to his case are suggesting that he may have HIV/AIDS.

Arafat has lost a considerable amount of body weight. Hopital d’Instruction des Armees de Percy, southwest of Paris, also has some of France’s best HIV/AIDS doctors.

For several years there have been suggestions that Arafat was bisexual.
Ion Pacepa, who was deputy chief of Romanian foreign intelligence under the Ceaucescu regime and who defected to the West in 1978, says in his memoirs that the Romania government bugged Arafat and had recordings of the Arab leader in orgies with his body guards.[/quote]

More at:

365gay.com/newscon04/11/110104arafat.htm

And grinning bimby already blessed his (living) soul!

The guy is 75 and has led a life of fight and not much besides. Whiskey at midnight and marathon negotiations. Also add to that the stress of 3 years in a besieged compound.

No, old age is a better answer, I would say…

But he’s Muslim. :astonished:

And you think that would stop him drinking whiskey?

Some western intellectuals have remarked on his habit of drinking scotch with his midnight dinner.

[quote=“Mr He”]And you think that would stop him drinking whiskey?

Some western intellectuals have remarked on his habit of drinking scotch with his midnight dinner.[/quote]

Whether he’s drinking whiskey or screwing his bodyguards, he’s a bad Muslim. :smiley:

Going to Christmas Mass in Bethlehem is not exactly the hallmark of an orthodox muslim either. Arafat has been barred from doing by Israel the last few years.

He probably wanted to scout targets for his suicide bombers.

Well, since we’re going to wildly speculate on the nature of his ailment based on a complete absence of facts, I’ll go with Dengue Fever.

More interesting, though, is the fact that Comrade Stalin browses gay Websites. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that I didn’t see you as the type.
:minnie:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]More interesting, though, is the fact that Comrade Stalin browses gay Websites. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that I didn’t see you as the type.
:minnie:[/quote]

I read news from all over…I try not to wear ideological blinders…unlike [i]some[/i] people here. BTW, are you trying out your hand at gay-bashing now? Somehow, I do figure you the type.
:upyours:

Latest word is that Arafat is being kept on life support. He has been declared brain dead and physicians are no longer involved in his treatment.

He has complete control of all funds for the Palestinian organization. He never relinquished any information about this to anyone.

His personal fortune, after years of skimming and corruption, is estimated at 2-3 billion locked away with the gnomes of Zurich.

Yassir did all the payments to PLO gov’t functionaries.

Basically…he has the keys to the money and no one gets paid till they find them.

This may well destroy the PLO as it currently exists.

[quote=“Comrade Stalin”][quote=“Mother Theresa”]More interesting, though, is the fact that Comrade Stalin browses gay Websites. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, it’s just that I didn’t see you as the type.
:minnie:[/quote]

I read news from all over…I try not to wear ideological blinders…unlike [i]some[/i] people here. BTW, are you trying out your hand at gay-bashing now? Somehow, I do figure you the type.
:upyours:[/quote]
A tad bit defensive i must say, hmmm so some truth must be in there some where… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

I hear that he’s ‘being kept alive by machines’ so his family can figure out where to bury him. Israel says no to him being buried in Jerusalem. Hmm. Could Sharon be afraid that he may rise in 3 days?

Arafat has a habit of “dying”. This isn’t the first time. He just wanted a holiday, and who wouldn’t stuck in Palestine all those years.

This whole thread is nothing but total b.s. started as gossip.

C.S. you started this thread in order to discredit Arafat, which is your right to do, but to do it by spreading an obviously false story simply because you associate having AIDS with somehow being morally flawed as a person is quite inexcusable. However, we here on this site should expect nothing more from a person like you. Your glee at the gossip that Arafat was remotely ill with a fatal disease like AIDS is a glaring example of why so many people hate war-loving Republicans like yourself.

BTW, I also find it interesting that you like to cruise gay websites. :smiley: Oh, well, to each his own. Also, one day when you become ill, perhaps gravely like Arafat, maybe some war-mongering ill-informed Republican will pass around the word that commie-loving C.S. is dying due to a disease like AIDS. Honestly, I hope this never happens but I am sure that you will be able to take it just as well as you are able to dish it out.

[quote=“cableguy”]
BTW, I also find it interesting that you like to cruise gay websites. :smiley: Oh, well, to each his own. Also, one day when you become ill, perhaps gravely like Arafat, maybe some war-mongering ill-informed Republican will pass around the word that commie-loving C.S. is dying due to a disease like AIDS. Honestly, I hope this never happens but I am sure that you will be able to take it just as well as you are able to dish it out.[/quote]

Since I am gravely/terminally ill (that’s why I came back to the US) feel free to gossip away. I’ve got kidney disease. Want a copy of my medical report? The VA is now delivering my medications to my home because it’s becoming just to difficult for me to get out. Regarding Arafat. He’s a murderous thug and I haven’t tried to set myself up as the political and moral leader a people while sending pregnant unwed 14 year old girls out to blow themselves up in department stores. Fuck him and kiss my ass. Thank you.

Since I am gravely/terminally ill (that’s why I came back to the US) feel free to gossip away. I’ve got kidney disease. Want a copy of my medical report? The VA is now delivering my medications to my home because it’s becoming just to difficult for me to get out. Regarding Arafat. He’s a murderous thug and I haven’t tried to set myself up as the political and moral leader a people while sending pregnant unwed 14 year old girls out to blow themselves up in department stores. Fuck him and kiss my ass. Thank you.[/quote]
omigosh, Josef Stalin had AIDS? That’s incredible. Man, they dont teach you that in school books.

Since I am gravely/terminally ill (that’s why I came back to the US) feel free to gossip away. I’ve got kidney disease. Want a copy of my medical report? The VA is now delivering my medications to my home because it’s becoming just to difficult for me to get out. Regarding Arafat. He’s a murderous thug and I haven’t tried to set myself up as the political and moral leader a people while sending pregnant unwed 14 year old girls out to blow themselves up in department stores. Fuck him and kiss my ass. Thank you.[/quote]
Hey cableguy, would you like some fries to go with that ass-whupping? You got served, son.

Hey cableguy, would you like some fries to go with that ass-whupping? You got served, son.[/quote]
Please explain how? C.S. didn’t deny that his thread was started to simply spread gossip, without any proof, that Arafat has AIDS. I still think, as I said, that such an act is inexcusable.

Even if one agress with C.S. that Arafat is a “murderous thug,” what does that have to do with his scurrilous comments about Arafat having AIDS? I still think that the whole thread contributed nothing of substance concerning Arafat’s legacy. It was simply an excuse for C.S. to attack Arafat and those people who are dying from AIDS.

BTW, it is quite ironic that the person calling Arafat a “murderous thug,” also refers to himself as Stalin, and uses that “murderous thug’s” photo for his avatar. :loco:

“Irony”…yeah…irony…ain’t it an amazing thing.

5 letters…so full of shade and enui…so expressive of such complexity…

Not satire, thats too crude and slapstick…Not sarcasm…sarcasm is a camouflage used to gain time…a tool of clumsy wise-asses.

subtle…delicate irony…

Comrade…thats it…you are just too damn ‘ironic’ for some to grok… :bravo: :bravo: