ARC and changing schools

I am hoping to get some clarity on our situation. We are currently living in Pingtung, and are relocating to Yilan, my husband is therefore changing schools, my question is this: do we need to apply for a new ARC or do they (ARC office), just do an amendment or something?

The second question, is that I, his wife am not teaching, however all the paperwork I needed to get from South Africa was ridiculous (to prove we were in fact married and that our children are actually ours…), and unfortunately Home Affairs in South Africa are not the quickest. My question is this - will I need to get all this “proof” from SA again, or will they have all this on file and I simply just do the medical???

Any and all advice is appreciated…