Arc confusion--student to non


i got my resident visa as a student, but it’s set to expire at the end of august. since i’m not taking classes this fall, is it possible to change my resident visa into a regular visitor’s visa (2 months, multi-entry)? do i have to cancel my existing visa to do so? when i reapply, what do i reapply under? thanks.


This seems to be a very straightforward question. Could I be so bold as to suggest that you directly contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bureau of Consular Affairs, and ask them for the full story? After you get all the details, I hope you will give us another posting which explains everything in detail. No doubt that will be useful for other visitors to this website.


The Moderator