Are countries finally going to start pushing back against China?

She still maintains a good relationship with the church.

Australian officials hinting at war with China to defend Taiwan.

1 Like

It’s understandable that countries like NZ will shy away from calling out China. What is needed is the large countries or trading blocks to call China out and even ban products produced with slave labour

If that ever happens. Wake me up.

1 Like

China has no slave labor. If it had, world governments would have officially raised a motion against it at the WTO and sanctioned it.

The parliaments and legislatures of various western countries have called China’s actions genocide. The legislative branches, including the UK under Boris Johnson, Canada under Justin Trudeau, Australia under Scott Morrison, Germany under Angela Merkel, and the US under both Donald Trump and Joe Biden, have very carefully not. The executive represents the government; if they call some action ‘genocide’ they are legally bound to take action against it., and so they will not say it.
A fact seemingly unknown to those blustering against the woke liberals and leftists like Trudeau, Ardern, and Biden- or would be deemed to be unknown except they very carefully avert their eyes when Conservative and Republican governments do exactly the same thing.

1 Like

I agree with your first paragraph, which disproves the second.

:clap:

7 Likes

Ummm. Then they understand what the un is for very well sir.

In.case it wasnt.posted.

Edit. sorry just read directly above this post haha.

1 Like

Its funny how cuba was treated in comparison to other coutries. There is no moral reasoning, the west is slowly starting to yammer only because the giant neo nazi CCP has gotten too big for its cage and they are scared. Typical greedy cowards. The time to act was decades ago during famine, tibet, korean war or somethin…wake me up too. Probably the missiles and screams will wake us up, so dont need to worry your pretty little hands there western hypocricies.

1 Like

Oh, I read that somewhere. I think it popped up in my news feed.

TBH, if I was Xi, I’d be laughing my undersized bollocks off.

Heard of “speak softly and carry a big stick”? People who eff and blind usually don’t have a big stick.

Correction: Mike Pompeo, Secretary of State, actually used the word ‘genocide’ to describe China’s actions- on January 20th, 2021, the last day of the Trump administration, in order to embarrass the incoming Biden administration and tie their hands.

I don’t understand this- are you saying you are one of those who rant against liberal governments and ignore similar positions of conservative governments?

It wasn’t faltering you “idiot” just because growth slows down doesn’t mean it’s bad, it’s just stabilising because high growth brings high inflation and it’s not good to have high growth

As expected, Locsin issued a grovelling apology to China (bear in mind that all this is set against the backstory of Duterte basically telling China they can do whatever they please):

That province thing was just a joke.
Stop taking everything seriusly

Philippines is a bad joke.

Roque added: “We reiterate the president’s message that curse words have no place in diplomacy” and “President Duterte told members of his cabinet that he is the only one who can use curse words. His cabinet members should not copy him.”

1 Like

I dislike the Filipino habit of saying “joke lang” when someone actually wants to say something offensive without being called out on it.

He was serious. Just watch. China is already making inroads into the country by the same methods they used in Africa.

2 Likes

Actually, he did not apologize to China for the swearing. Only a direct apology to his Foreign Minister counterpart as his ‘friend’. But he made it clear that the intent towards China remained.