Are most intercultural relationships in Taiwan doomed?

3 Likes

From the wiki (which contains an NSFW image, so proceed with caution)

A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size,[1] or smaller than about 7 cm (2 3ā„4 in) for an adult when compared with an average erection of 12.5 cm (5 in).[2]

Yeah I just got the ruler out. That is tiny. Definitely incumbent on the male to disclose that, itā€™s an actual medical condition. Same as disclosing infertility, low sperm motility etc.

1 Like

Ehā€¦I would reduce that percentage to 30%.

Obviously no one is perfect for anyone, but people canā€™t just drastically change what theyā€™re into. I sure wouldnā€™t want to marry someone I had to work that hard to figure out how to fuck. Iā€™d want a good foundation of compatibility to start with, and then figure the rest out from there.

Like, what if you marry someone who just wonā€™t do something thatā€™s necessary for your sexual satisfaction? You canā€™t force them, it wouldnā€™t be right. Best to find someone who will happily do that thing for you.

2 Likes

Oh god, youā€™ve piqued my curiosity now, whatā€™re we talking about here?

Whatever you wanna be talkinā€™ 'bout, baby.

gulp

I could almost hear that gulp from Taichung. :flushed:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh my godā€¦that girl is a dead ringer for my ex-girlfriend. That is really creeping me out.

Spoiler: it IS your ex-girlfriend. Thatā€™s a gif of her reflecting on her time with you.

1 Like

Not half as creeped out as she was to be your girlfriend, Iā€™m sure :rofl:

Oh , so this one you PMā€™d was just a friend ?

2 Likes

I think I have changed my views quite a bit. Since I have been in Taiwan , I always seemed to end up with a younger girlfriend. That is not because I particularly looked for someone younger , just meeting and clicking. Did wait a few weeks before ruderies commenced. Mostly .
More mature and sensible appeals to me more now ā€¦kind of like this, but after living with someone most of my life , I quite enjoy being by myself .

I shouldnā€™t laugh. But I did. Poor girl.

I think she was from a dating site, if I remember , and there was some story ā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

Because she went out with @Milker?
Indeed.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure itā€™s not. She would never be on one of those idiotic TV shows. Sheā€™s a professor now. The resemblance is really striking though.

Quite possibly. I just hope thereā€™s no gif of me floating around on the Internet.

1 Like

Donā€™t we all.

Thatā€™s what you get for acting in those superhero moviesā€¦