Are posts being deleted?

Except of course when someone criticizes your personal behaviour (or other posts which you classify as legal, because it’s legal in some 3rd world country, just an excuse because you like breaking that particular law) which could get someone killed. I make exceptions to the personal attack rules when someone puts my life in danger, it’s a lot less than they deserve. For for some reason giving out numbers of prostitutes is different, there’s nothing illegal about talking to someone who happens to be a prostitute.[/quote]
What are you talking about? :s [url=Cell phones when driving and fines - #12 by Big_Fluffy_Matthew post is still there[/url]. I deleted the phrase “You fucking wanker” or “You bloody wanker” because it was a personal attack directed at a member of the Forumosa community (me!) and that is clearly against the rules. The rest of your post is still there in its entirety.

While people who put your life in danger are deserving of your outrage, I’m sure, there are no provisions in The Rules for exceptions. Fortunately, you were articulate enough to get your point across in the rest of your post - the personal attack was just gratuitous expression. :wink: Anyway, my usage of a cell phone while driving and Forumosa policy aren’t exactly related topics, are they? :s

Nothing illegal about talking to drug dealers or hitmen either, AFIK, but we’re not about to allow numbers of dealers and assassins to be listed on Forumosa either. :laughing: