Are Taiwanese MILFs becoming more open to dating younger Taiwanese men here in Taiwan?

Is there a Mandarn equivalent of the term “cougars”?

Were they ever not open to that?

10 Likes

At least not visibly in the past?

I knew this was a @therainmaker post before I even clicked.

Yes, older women dating younger guys is becoming more acceptable. One just tried to kill her Aussie boy-toy only a couple months ago!

14 Likes

師奶

1 Like

this term is used in HK, not Taiwan

Comes from Cantonese, but it’s used here too.

Open? They were always open. Taiwan is so strict regarding women beauty standard and after a threshold, older taiwanese men dont go after women who are in their “milf” years. and such sad women lacking self confidence can easily use their charms and experience to impress younger men which serves two purpose- makes them feel younger by being with a younger guy and makes them feel wanted again and also its easier to control younger men then older men for such women.

JUST DONT DRINK THE ORANGE JUICE!!!

5 Likes

? What do you mean?

But is it common for this to happen?

Ofcourse. Thats why older women are easier to date in taiwan by foreigners than younger women because older women just want to be with someone badly so that they can feel wanted.

What about an older Taiwanese woman dating a younger Taiwanese guy?

Same logic. Young taiwanese guys are either mommy boys or just easier to control so such women can make such boys treat them the way they want and also control them. they can be spoiled princesses again and young men wouldnt mind but older men wont get along with it

This may help explain. It was not pleasant.

Guy

Do you have the link?

You already do

3 Likes

What range of age are we talking about?

熟女 shú nǚ

2 Likes

Maybe the older women just like a younger man’s body , just like older guys can like younger women for purely physical reasons. Why all the complex answers? People generally like youth and looks, regardless of gender.

10 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. I doubt most cougars go for young guys for any reason more complex than they like young hot bods and lasting erections. :man_shrugging:t2:

6 Likes