Are there a lot of foreigners living in Pingdong?

Hi,
I need to do a marketing survey. Does anyone know the population of foreigners that live in Pingdong?
Thank you for helping. Have a great day.

[quote=“Daytona500”]Hi,
I need to do a marketing survey. Does anyone know the population of foreigners that live in Pingdong?
Thank you for helping. Have a great day.[/quote]

I personally know of 14 furriners living in PIngtung…

According to the World Esperanto Youth Association’s dot-map of Esperantists willing to be listed in their “Passport Service” (i.e. offer to host visiting Esperantists), Pingdong is the largest city in Taiwan. The casual reader of the Pasaporta Servo might easily assume it to be the island’s capitol.

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Probably several dozen if you are talking about Pigdung county.
Possibly a few thousand if you include Vietnamese, Philippinos and other Asian workers, spouses.

[quote=“Satellite TV”][quote=“Daytona500”]Hi,
Thank you for helping. Have a great day.[/quote]

I personally know of 14 furriners living in Pingdong…[/quote]

Wow. That’s go to be a 1,300% increase. I’ve always enjoyed Pingdung quite a lot, possibly because I did not have to live there full time. (and no, I’m not talking about Kenting).