Are there any poppin' clubs in Kenting?

I know it’s a long shot. I heard Kenting doesn’t really have a nightlife for younger adults, but I was hoping that there might a secret hidden awesome place. :discodance:

Popping … as in places to pop pills? You could hang out in the night market, drink beers from 7 - 11, and then head to the beach.

Thank God for that. People generally go to Kenting to relax, not to go clubbing.

Idealistically, I would relax during the day on the beach and go out and have fun at night all in the same town.
And no… not pills. Just a lively place!

When I went there for Spring Scream, the cops shut down the beaches at night. Do they always do that?

When I was young (or is that younger?) I liked to party. My tip is to hang out, follow the crowd a bit and get talking, find out where they go, get invited… It worked for me most of the time. Just don’t be some wise ass douche, nobody wants one of those hanging around like a bad fart. Equally don’t be hobby no mates either. I’m sure you know all this…

I’ve only been to Kending area once but I noticed some bars with lady boy dance shows. If I was young I would head there for some fun, unless you are too young?

There are no proper bars there and never have been. Heck there is hardly any proper food there either and they still don’t have a pavement. I still love the area though.

The Ko Samui bar has a dance floor on the second floor. Last year when I was down there I went to a place that was in the basement of a hotel right in the middle of the strip. I can’t remember the name of the place or if it’s still in operation though. Then there’s always the ladyboy show :wink: