Are there brothels in Taipei?

I’m currently living at Linsen North Road and it seems to be filled with KTVs that provide sexual services. Are there any brothels that provide sex up-front without having to go through the process of drinking etc with a bargirl?

Thanks a lot in advance for the information!

Yes. There are. Some of them should be kind of obvious like massage places that are clearly fronts.

But Taipei is not great for this kind of thing. From what I heard.

Brothels in Taiwan are so last decade. All online now just like everything else. From what I heard.

I don’t understand how the KTV works. How do you know which ones are the ones that offer extra service? Is there like a back room you go into? Is the price negotiated into having to sing with you or it’s extra?

Seems sketchy. I barely trust the picture on a girls Instagram or tinder account. I bet lot of guys pick a 18 year old and end up with a grandma knocking on their door.

That’s correct. Everything is online now. The best are private LINE groups where you are invited and vouched for by current members. Safer for everyone involved. Independent women marketing themselves for a no nonsense meet up. Most women set the prices from 1,500 to 3,000 per hour. Some have their own incalls and some require you to secure the room cost yourself.

Don’t need invite or voucher from anyone. Mostly starting around 3000. Some independent, most via a centralized service that coordinates all the social media and gets a cut. Line for example has tons of services advertising all with pictures, vital statistics, services, prices, working hours, etc. All very organized. And lots of websites. If not happy when meet, no problem. And don’t worry about grandmas, they all still walking the street in Wanhua.

Someone wrote a sentence with sex AND grandma in it. After that my head was full of the sound of static. Other people may or may not have written things. I’m not sure.

2 Likes

Have a drink to calm the nerves.

1 Like

Can someone post some of the website/line groups ?

I doubt Forumosa wants to get into this type of advertising business.

3 Likes

Got morning wood that needs planing?

1 Like

Not really, just curious. I find this kind of thing always very interesting. So, got any links ?

1 Like

Line example. There are hundreds, or thousands. You get what you see mostly. It’s all very straightforward and mostly honest. The police don’t really get interested or care unless foreign workers or some other crime being committed. National level, it’s not illegal.

Ripppppp. She’s barely out of her early 20s. I thought you said grannies.

Ask or walk around. No back room, just regular KTV rooms, Set prices known in advance per guest, room and entertainer.

it’s illegal to sell sex outside a premises that is licensed to do so by the local authorities.

1 Like

I guess that hasn’t came into play yet as no local authorities have taken on the challenge to license a premises. Even though Taipei mayor Ke-P has considered it.

OP… Seriously? Just get a girlfriend.

2 Likes

Suuuuuuuuuure