Are these legal in Taiwan?

sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, im not sure where it belongs, so please move them to the more approcriate forum if needed…

I found these lasers… they are a laser pen that shoots green lights but their power range is something like 15-125mw, the strongest one can burn stuff and cut plastics… I noticed they ship out of China, I wonder if these things are legal to possess and would customs get you over something like this??

wickedlasers.com/index.php

[quote=“rahimiiii”]sorry if I posted in the wrong thread, im not sure where it belongs, so please move them to the more approcriate forum if needed…

I found these lasers… they are a laser pen that shoots green lights but their power range is something like 15-125mw, the strongest one can burn stuff and cut plastics… I noticed they ship out of China, I wonder if these things are legal to possess and would customs get you over something like this??

wickedlasers.com/index.php[/quote]

Oddly enough it seems legitimate. Check the forum on that site.

http://forum.wickedlasers.com/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=a57dfe20eb916aeffc5cc6e6831af66f

My daughter took insect killing tennis raquets back to Australia and customs confiscated them. Maybe Taiwan would allow them. I doubt most countries would let them in.

[quote][color=blue]If you are looking to buy a high quality laser product, look no further, Wicked Lasers is the place to buy.[/color]
Sal Bonaccorso
Department of Homeland Security[/quote]

This Sal Bonaccorso dude must be running a sideline business if the quote is true.

reading this and watching yr avatar gives me a blink blink. you could be the next jedi, or their predecessor, depends on the timeline…

if this thing can really burn stuff and cut plastics, means it’s capable enough to injure people, skin deep at least…